Hello,

Does anyone know if there is a log file associated with KMail?  I've not been
able to find one.

At home I have a pop mail account with my ISP and occasionally (twice in the
last three weeks) KMail is unable to retrieve any of the messages.  The only
information is a dialog box which says something along the lines of "Unable
to complete LIST operation" (sorry, can't remember the exact message right
now).

The solution when this has happened has been to use another client like
Thunderbird, or even webmail, and simply delete the unwanted unread messages.
After this, KMail worked fine once again.

It seems like KMail is choking on at least one message somewhere, and I am
looking to find out a bit more information about which ones.

Thanks.
--
Don