* John Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [12-12-06 19:14]:
> I got a notice of a software update, and it's giving me an error with
> tomboy.

Not sure how to deal with a 'notice' that causes problems with a
software program.  Maybe declare the 'notice' null a void ???

really, your statement does not provide much to go on.  If I told you
that my automobile was making a 'bink' sound every day or two, what
would you advise me?

Please consider your audience when you pose a question.
HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2
OpenSUSE  Linux  http://en.opensuse.org/