* Simon Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [12-13-06 13:19]:
> FYI, I believe this is the same problem I have. With me, any attempt
> to change screen resolution, or logout, hangs the machine. I _can_
> hibernate, however so that's what I generally do.

COME ON GUYS.  Have a little respect for others.  65K one way and 70K
back for a three line reply.

Some people on this list still pay for service based on data
transmitted and others are on dialup.

top posted full quoted

if you don't know what it means:  LOOK IT UP

HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2
OpenSUSE  Linux  http://en.opensuse.org/