On Thursday 14 December 2006 17:14, Mike Morraye said:
> I need to set up a web-kiosk so I found the KDE kiosk admin tool.
> Now I have found this..; I searched for the "manual" or previous
> project, but couldn't find any.
>
> Is there someone out there who can help me out?
> Some links to projects or helpfull doc's would be great.

friend.

Here are a couple of links to KIOSK docu I have collected - writing a proper
manual has been on my todo list for ages.  I'm not a Kiosk expert myself,
though, so it's slipped a few times.

HTH

Will

README
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kdecore/README.kiosk?view=markup
Homepage
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kiosktool/

Tutorials
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/tutorials/kiosk/index.html
http://enterprise.kde.org/articles/kiosk-lp.php

"KDE's KIOSK Admin Tool - The desktop policeman"
http://linux.sys-con.com/read/100338.htm

"Lock Down KDE with Kiosk Mode"
http://jriddell.org/programs/kiosk-article.html

Dot articles: (98 mentions!)