On Thursday 14 December 2006 03:25, Morten Bjørnsvik wrote:
> [...]
right.. I did that ... maybe I don't have the right sintacks....without
dot.commas and broken chicken feet I get confused....

I added:

alias wlan0 ndiswrapper

to modprobe.conf.local...

doesnt' seem to help....

can I just add the modprobe ndis.... to profile?
> |I guess I'm gonna have to get on Amazon and order a book eh?
> |any good recommendations?
>
> Suse's manuals are quite good. By using them and giving feedback
> You help suse getting better:
> http://www.novell.com/documentation/opens
I have started to check the manual.... I used think I knew TPC/IP well, but I
guess not.... There seems to be a lot to do just to tell the OS to bring up
both interfaces...

and then there's the time factor....

I do like not being a 'doze person.... cut my teeth on OS/2 & amigas, then
macs then with inso (x platform spell/grammar/encyclo's) then anything but
eindos....maybe I'll go back to DOS & clipper.... :)

Just like being a GEEK!!!