On Friday 15 December 2006 22:26, Fred A. Miller wrote:
> >       ... does the driver have the functionality of the windoze
> > components... for cleaning inkjet heads, displaying relative fluid
> > levels, etc?
>
> On many printers, yes. Professional printers like the 7850, no. :(
        rats...

        ... the list of supported printers is phenomenal... but, the list
doesn't lay
out the differences between the various printers and the advanced
functionality of HPLIP.

        So, I just try it and see...?

        I have a relatively new 7960,  and an older  870cxi...  the 870cxi is
the one
I would like to align and clean the heads on... can't get yellow or cyan to
come through...

--
Kind regards,

M Harris     <><