John Andersen a écrit :
On Friday 15 December 2006 10:22, jdd wrote:
the /dev/sdb had an unbuntu working (and may be also an old
suse, I'm unsure), the problem come with the 10.2:

when booting the dvd, openSUSE don't see the second (linux)
drive. he could boot with the mini cd (net install),

So you are saying that both drives are operational in Windows?

probably not, win dows don't see Linux drives - I already asked the guy if he could see the drive in the admin tools, but don't have answer yet

I was going to suggest a peek at the bios, because some bios (particularly Dell) come with settings to turn on and off
the various ports individually.

the drive was installed with unbuntu, so if it failed it's recently...

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://dodin.org/mediawiki/index.php/GPS_Lowrance_GO