Hy,

I try setup many diferents ways to automount my data DVDs on openSUSE
10.2, but nothing works.

The mount from konsole works fine, but the automount only work for cdrom
drive.

I read many articles for these problem, somebody tell me install ivman,
others describe change the udev, but is look fine. In SuSE 10.1, the
automount of DVDs works pretty good, but on 10.2 i dont understand the
reason for not working.

Also, i try change KDE > Desktop Settings > Periphals, but dont work
too.

If somebody help me...

Tks