Hi all,

was updating flash from 7 to beta9 on a new 10.2 install, and messed up my
firefox preferences for opening flash . (my fault!!)

under  preferences-> content-> filetypes, it gives an option of what firefox
is suppose to use to open flash,  what program goes there?  Mine just
says "open with"  and nothing after that.

what does everyone else have on that line?

Thank you!

--
This computer is powered by OpenSuse 10.2
  6:39pm  up 2 days  1:27,  1 user,  load average: 1.00, 1.09, 0.88