On 2006/12/19 09:09 (GMT-0800) Jay Smith apparently typed:

> So yesterday I tried to put msttcorefonts on my system and did some kernel
> work

> to do so (don't ask why). Now my KDE won't start. I have no clue what's wrong?

> Can someone help me out?

First clues you'll find in /var/log/Xorg.0.log. Without X you can easily
navigate and view this file by staring mc from a tty shell prompt.

Is it KDM that doesn't start? What exactly does and doesn't happen when
you try?
--
"Let your conversation be always full of grace." Colossians 4:6 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409