Greetings,
I am trying to set up Open Xchange 0.8.2 from the posted RPMs on a
clean install of openSUSE 10.2. I am following the instructions in
/usr/share/doc/packages/open-xchange/README.SUSE very carefully.

I get to the ldapadd -x -D<your rootdn> -W -f
/usr/share/open-xchange/init_ldap.ldif step and get the following
error:

adding new entry "cn=users,ou=Groups,ou=OxObjects,dc=redacted,dc=com"
ldap_add: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)
additional info: no structuralObjectClass operational attribute

Does anyone have words of wisdom to help me get past this? I have to
admit, I know next to nothing about ldap so please be gentle.