On Wednesday 20 December 2006 06:44, Daniel Bauer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I never used IRC, ICQ etc., but now I'd like to give it a try. There's
> quite a choice of apps in Yast - what should I install?
>
> I like a gui, must be fool-proof :-)

  Kopete or Gaim for IM, and Konversation of KVIrc for IRC (Kopete also does
IRC).

--
Moderate thinkers: Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented worker', is like
calling a home intruder an 'unwanted houseguest'.

Liberal...whatever: A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal
holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by
the clean end.