On Wed, Dec 27, 2006 at 05:20:39AM -0700, jim barnes wrote:

> In Kweather configuration, left sidebar, select "Display". Drop down
> Location box within Weather Station Options and select your choice. Apply.

I have the same problem as the OP here.  And the dropdown box has only one
choice "Unknown Station".  Since that's all I can choose, I choose it, and
weather reports indicate the station (San Francisco) is offline.  Like the
OP, it has been this way since 10.1 or 10.0.

Michael

--
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is
"God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to

San Francisco, CA