I went to the shop.novell site to obtain SUSE 10.2 and navigated to EMEA
region where I see that only 10.1 is available.

It was available on the Americas and ASia Pacific link so I tried that
instead but was not able to order a box set of 10.2.

When I proceded to the checkout after selecting 10.2 and my country for
the $10 DHL fee,I was greeted by the following message despite repeated
tries from a 512kbps ADSL line.

'Redirection limit for the URL had been exceeeded. Unable to load the
requested page. This may be caused by cookies that are blocked.  [OK]

I have used the web to order many things ie Amazon, Linux Journal, Linux
Magazine, and never had this problem.

A web developer at Novell needs waking up so he can correct the site for EMEA or aren't we supposed to get it? :)

Hopefully the Novell customer research centre will reply but if not, where can I obtain a new boxed set 10.2?

:(