On Dec 31, 2006, at 1:26 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:

Benjamin Rosenberg wrote:

Anyone aged 39 years or less is "young". (My uncle who is close to 80 now has been 39 yo for many years :-) .)

BTW, that fix mentioned in the link you gave mentions that the new file *must* be a jpeg file. However, the Marching Penguins is an animated picture which means that it is not a jpeg - unless what I read about jpegs is wrong. So how can I put my own animated pix as the boot piccy?

Not sure as I turn ALL that stuff off directly after install by remove the rpm's that make it possible to have the gfxboot. I wouldn't care if it was a picture of Warren Buffet the "conservative" business guy or daffy duck. ;D

Cheers!

Happy New Year to all.

--
Envy, n: Wishing you'd been born with an unfair advantage instead of having to try and acquire one.