On 2006/12/31 09:10 (GMT-0600) Glenn Holmer apparently typed:

> On Sunday 31 December 2006 08:49, Felix Miata wrote:

>> Easier and faster in /boot/grub/menu.lst, s/gfxmenu/#gfxmenu/

> ...in which case you lose the graphic menu completely and revert to
> plain text.  The method I outlined keeps the SUSE-themed graphic menu.

So what business needs a fancy graphical boot screen anyway? That was
sort of the original complaint anyway. No marching anything on a text
screen.
--
"Let your conversation be always full of grace." Colossians 4:6 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409