On Monday 01 January 2007 12:38, Daniel Bauer wrote:

> Hi Ian,
>
> have you installed flash player?
> both sites work fine here with firefox, seamonkey and opera. I'm on Suse
> 10.0, have flash player 7.
>
> Daniel

Yes, if I look in /usr/lib/opera/plugins, i see the flash files  and the same
goes for Firefox - i'm not sure where to look for them for Konqueror
This was working last week and I can't think of anything i have done that
would cause this.  I have now deleted and reinstalled the plugins but still
no joy.

thanks for replying Daniel