I've noticed that - several banks use the same back end and they got upgraded recently, and if you don't have IE, it doesn't like it. This is very common with some US banking sites as of late unfortunately.

RP

BandiPat wrote:
Firefox v2.0.0-8.1

Have any of you other users noticed it not working correctly on sites that didn't have problems before? I noticed on a banking site the other day I had to spoof IE where I had never before. Firefox just always seem to work fine. May have been a couple of others also, but still I thought it unusual.

bye,
Lee