On Tuesday 02 January 2007 06:30, Michael Nelson wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 01, 2007 at 01:32:31PM -0500, BandiPat wrote:
> > Copy and paste from the email Mike, they both still work as James
> > mentioned.
>
> I had done that, but in both cases had neglected to include the leading
> "=". I tried it again just now and yep, it does work.
>
> Michael
>
> --
> If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is
> "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to
> tell him is "Probably because of something you did."
>
> San Francisco, CA

I think this is terrible.  To make a small child think that God is crying
because of some small "sin" that the child may have committed is
unconscionable. The child would have to be pretty small to accept something
like this, and would certainly not be of an age to be responsible for sins,
which the Church seems to accept as being about 7 years of age. Such
a thing would very likely turn the child off from religion altogether, if he
should remember it when older.

--Doug, Lector, St. Anthony of Padua Church, Rocky Point, New York