I have just installed 10.2 on a laptop, and all went well except for one small
matter.

I have tried adding the packman repository to the list of installation sources
and
all appears to be fine until I look in the file /var/log/zmd-messages.log
where the following error is reported

03 Jan 2007 14:39:18 INFO  ServiceManager       Adding service:
http://packman.iu-bremen.de/suse/10.2
03 Jan 2007 14:39:35 INFO  HelperProgress       Can't parse repository data:
Cannot create package object

This is the same message I get when going into 'Software Management'

Any suggestions will be appreciated

Peter