* Marcus Meissner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-01-04 22:46]:
> On Thu, Jan 04, 2007 at 10:36:16PM +0000, James Ogley wrote:
> > > The above excerpt from today's OpenOffice_org security announcement
> > > states that "openSUSE 10.2 is not affected by this problem, it already
> > > contains the fixed OpenOffice_org 2.1 version."
> >
> > Read it carefully - it contains the fixed 2.1 version of the WMF
> > handling, backported into 2.0.4.
>
> Well, I wrote it a bit incorrectly.
>
> The ooo-build 2.0.4 we shipped with 10.2 is not affected,
> since the fix was added there already.

Thanks, guys, for the clarification!

BTW, any timeframe on ooo-2.1 for 10.2?  Where can I look for status?
Will it be distributed in the usual place
(ftp.suse.com/projects/OpenOffice_org/)?  Will it be moved to the
openSUSE repositories some time in the future?  How can I find out this
stuff?  I've been looking quite diligently but without success!

Sorry for all the questions!

Thanks,

Phil

--