Am Freitag, 5. Januar 2007 23:13 schrieb Timo Hoenig:
> On Fri, 2007-01-05 at 23:08 +0100, Herbert Graeber wrote:
> > I have found the cause of this crash. It is some faulty memory management
> > in nm-ppp-auth-dialog. Looks like the x86_64 architecture is more likely
> > to crash with such issues.
> >
> > I have already a fix for this, but know I have new
> > Problem: It doesn't connect on x86_64...
>
> Would you mind passing the fix upstream?

Meanwhile pptp support is in GNOME CVS and has been heavily reworked for
NetworkkManager 0.7. Nevertheless it may be useful for the author.

> Let's see whether I find a box for looking into this next week.

That would be nice. If this would lead to a pptp plugin for openSUSE 10.3,
that would be great.

My current status: The authdialog works. PPTP connects via WLAN, but not via a
cable based network.

Herbert