On Saturday 06 January 2007 02:36, Basil Chupin wrote:

> Did you configure the card when installing 10.2? If not then configure
> it in Control Center. (During installation you will need to also config
> the sound card so have your CD with the Sound Fonts available.)
>
> Cheers.
>

> --
> In a period of great joy and pleasure you are comforted by the thought
> that tragedy is just around the corner.

Hi Basil ..

Yes it was configured  during the install of 10.2  but for some reason it did
not want to make the devices   ..

I have re-run the install of 10.2  it now works ok  not sure what got
scuppered the first time round but all seems well now  just a pity this card
aint got a CAM module  now but when a new card comes for £20.00  you cant
complain to loudly   ( worst luck ) ..

Cheers   Pete .