Hi list,

Just found the kernel-vanilla-2.6.18.2-34.x86_64.rpm in the 10.2 repo.
As far as I can tell this rpm did not exist in 10.1.

We sometimes need to use vanilla kernels in our shop due to some vendor
drivers and such.  Just have some questions:

I take it this rpm is the unpatched vanilla kernel correct?  Is this RPM
going to be distributed in future opesuse releases?  Having this
vanilla-kernel rpm will be of great help to us.

Thanks
Rene