Hej

Every time I install a package with Yast I get this complaint.

"Subprocess failed. Error: RPM failed: error: db4 error(-30987) from
dbcursor->c_get: DB_PAGE_NOTFOUND: Requested page not found"

I only press ignore and the installation seems to work OK.

But it's really annoying when installing a lots of packages, since I have to
watch the installation process, and press ignore all the time.

I'm running 10.2 (which was upgraded from 10.1, where I didn't experience this
problem). What can I do to solve this issue.

/Martin