I am beginning to experiment with beryl (1.4) on opensuse 10.2. It seems
that fo some users, adding the beryl-manager in the gnome session will
invoke beyrl-xgl. In other users, it will not be invoked at all. The
effect is that the window borders will not appear.

The work around is to add beryl-xgl to the gnome session manager. I
would like to know if there are some configuration files that I need to
adjust to make it work properly.

In addition in opensuse 10.2, I noticed that it leaves a lot of running
process after you close down. One of the things is the dbus-daemon  and
gnome-vfs-daemon. Is this suppose to be normal in the operation.
--
Joseph Loo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]