* david rankin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [01-10-07 20:43]:
>    I now have spamassassin working and it is checking mail (see the
> header below):

> MIME_QP_LONG_LINE autolearn=no version=3.1.3
>
>    However, all of the spam still seems to be getting by. How do I train it
> or set "autolearn" to tell it what is spam? Any help will be appreciated.
> Thanks

21:33 wahoo:~ > rpm -ql spamassassin |grep bin
/usr/bin/sa-learn
/usr/bin/sa-update
/usr/bin/spamassassin
/usr/bin/spamc
/usr/sbin/rcspamd
/usr/sbin/spamd
21:33 wahoo:~ > man spamassassin
 [...]
       USAGE

           spamassassin-run          "spamassassin" front-end filtering script
           sa-learn                  train SpamAssassin's Bayesian classifier
           spamc                     client for spamd (faster than spamassassin)
           spamd                     spamassassin server (needed by spamc)

21:34 wahoo:~ > man sa-learn
NAME
       sa-learn - train SpamAssassin's Bayesian classifier

21:35 wahoo:~ > sa-learn --help
SpamAssassin version 3.1.7
For more information read the manual page
Usage:
    sa-learn [options] [file]...

    sa-learn [options] --dump [ all | data | magic ]

     --ham                             Learn messages as ham (non-spam)

 [....]

I'm sure you get the idea....

HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2
        OpenSUSE Linux             http://en.opensuse.org/