On Thu, 2007-01-11 at 08:18 +0100, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
> wrote:
> > Microsoft Fixes Four Security Holes
> >
> > Microsoft released three security patches for its prevalent Office
> line
> > of software and one for the Windows operating system on Tuesday,
> fixing
> > holes that could let an outsider take control of an unwitting
> victim's
> > computer. Two of the Office vulnerabilities and the Windows hole
> were
> > deemed critical, the company's highest threat level.
> >
> > See the Full Story:
> > http://www.technewsworld.com/story/55082.html
>

> Is it only me?

No it is not only you. Fred apparently has little else to do then bash
MS everyweek on this list. This is why I have added his address to the
filters and outright delete his email postings. I seem to remember him
being asked by several people to keep the postings on the OT list but it
makes no difference.

--
Ken Schneider
UNIX  since 1989, linux since 1994, SuSE  since 1998