Randall R Schulz wrote:
On Friday 12 January 2007 11:39, James Knott wrote:

Actually, King Billy started with Unix on a DEC PDP-10.

Unix? I didn't think there was ever a port of Unix to the PDP-10. Are you thinking of Tenex?

Randall Schulz

My mistake. He did a lot of his stuff on the PDP-10, including dumpster diving for source code (I guess it's OK for him to steal other's work, but not for others to steal his.).
He did have a Unix product called Xenix.

Either way, he had some exposure to Unix.