On Saturday, January 13, 2007 @ 2:10 PM, Felix Miata wrote:

>On 2007/01/13 12:30 (GMT+0100) Bo apparently typed:

>>  I've just been lurking so far but
>> I would be happy to recieve some help on the topic of how to clone an
>> entire disk (with
>> partitions and diferent filesystems and all) on a dual boot home systen.
>> No servers or anything.

>This is what I've been using for everything partition related for over 5
>years: http://www.dfsee.com/dfsee/

>Not free, but your money gets you free personalized support that is well
>worth the money if you screw something up and need to recover.
>--
>"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
                                                John 10:10 NIV

> Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

>Felix Miata  ***  http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/

As long as we're introducing non-freebies, here's what I use

http://www.storix.com/products_overview/desktop_edition.html

Follow the embedded links for details.  It only does Linux, but you can do
such things as add, remove, or re-size partitions, change file systems (e.
g., EXT3 to Reiser), split partitions into multiple file systems, load new
SCSI or device modules, etc., all while doing the restore.  For cloning,
you'd just back up on one box and restore on the other.  Excellent email
support.

Greg W