On Saturday 13 January 2007 21:43, Art Fore wrote:
> The hcitool scan worked. However, still took me a couple of hours
> futzing around to download my pictures. Too bad it doesn't work like the
> Macbook and Windows. Much easier, but that is another story. Anyhow I
> have some questions someone can answer.

Before you start making allegations, I have to tell you my V3
connects to my SuSE 9.3, my Opensuse 10.1 and my open suse 10.2
and transfers pictures, and sounds, allows me to use it as a modem,
with no problems.

I'm thinking you got something else going on there, because this was
all working out of the box on 10.1 and 10.2 for me.

I suspect you haven't got all the proper packages installed,
especially the latest kmobiletools or kandy or something.

Initiate transfers from the phone.  Go in and mark all images
you want to transfer and then select copy to... which will
initiate looking for a partner device.