Randall R Schulz wrote:

I know that you can get it from SUN, but with that installer you can
not get it to run properly on SUSE linux.

"Why not?", indeed. Why doesn't it work? What goes wrong?

my wife asked me this mornig: "you must show me this wonderfull clip on the net.

I went there (http://www.tvmag.com/accueil.jspx, the clip of the black singer on the right)".

Seamonkey 1.5a (my own) asked for java. I donwloaded and installed java (link, not copy :-) as sun asked for, and nothing works. sun neither say what gcc copy to use or how to know, but the gcc29 crashes mozilla, so I beg it's not the good one :-)

about:plugins list java 1.5.0-10, so does this works for you?

thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
Votez pour nous, merci - vote for us, thanks :-)