On Jan 14, 2007, at 6:21 PM, James Knott wrote:

Benjamin Rosenberg wrote:
On Jan 14, 2007, at 5:15 PM, Mathias Homann wrote:

I thought along those lines already, but it's a laptop, and i rather
rest my
palm on some stupid sticker than on some place where the palmrest is
sticky
because of the stupid sticker that i peeled off there ;)

In the States we have this wonderful product called GooGone .. I don't
know if they sell it there, but if so then grab some. After you peel
the sticker off .. just use some of that on tissue and no more sticky
spot. :D

I find that ordinary lighter fluid works well for most label glues.

True. It does. But it can also eat through the plastic if one isn't careful. :)
--
"We should forgive our enemies. But not before they are hanged." Heinrich Heine