On Sunday 14 January 2007 11:07 pm, Doug McGarrett wrote:
> I seem to recall that there is some sort of service you can connect to to
> get local weather reports/forecasts, but I don't see anything on Google,
> nor in the SuSE 9.2 instruction books (I don't have the 9.3 books), and the
> Windows Weather Bug says it has no Linux version.  Is there such a thing,
> and if so, how?

KWeather is an application that provides both a panel icon, allowing you to
watch the weather as reported by a local weather station, and providing a
weather service that can track multiple weather stations and provide this in-
formation to other applications including Konqueror’s sidebar and Kontact’s
summary page.

KWeather is now a part of KDE and can be found in KDE Toys.

Bryan