Hi all,

first, rest assured. this is not yet another announcement that flash player 9
has been released for linux.

BUT. If I install it, and go to
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=144166 and hit "play this game",
or go to www.kartoo.com, in about 95 of 100 tries the running flash applet
doesn't get any keyboard input.
And you'll all agree that a search engine with a dead input field (or a game
that tells you to "hit space to start") are pretty useless without keyboard
input...
Am I the only one who has such problems?
Other flash animations run fine, as long as they dont need the keyboard.

bye,
        MH

--
Die unaufgeforderte Zusendung einer Werbemail an Privatleute verstößt gegen §1
UWG und 823 I BGB (Beschluß des LG Berlin vom 2.8.1998 Az: 16 O 201/98). Jede

gpg key fingerprint: 5F64 4C92 9B77 DE37 D184  C5F9 B013 44E7 27BD 763C