On Fri January 19 2007 20:51, John Meyer wrote:
> I think I'm copying and pasting this up to my blog!  Thanks.  You don't
> mind, do you?  Hate having to ask this question every bloody time this
> happens.

Hi John,

André is correct. If you're going to post it, clip out
the 'SuSEconfig --module-apache' bit as it no longer exists. Also, give props
to Leendert Meyer ("Leen") for sharing the original advice. I couldn't locate
his original post when I responded to you earlier, but he's the original
source ;-)

regards,

Carl