* Kai Ponte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [01-20-07 11:18]:
> On Saturday 20 January 2007 07:12, Steve Jeppesen wrote:
> > http://pan.rebelbase.com/download/releases/0.120/
> >
> > been doing the tarball thing for sometime now.  0.120 came out earlier
> > this month;
> >
> > January 2, 2007 (beta)
> > "Plate of Shrimp"
> >
> > I guess I shouldn't have referred to it as the latest and greatest when
> > actually it is beta.  Sorry
>
> Not a problem! I downloaded it and will install on a test machine tonight.
> Thanks!!

Now why would you want to mess up your rpm-based system with a
tar-ball?  Expecially when there are rpm packages available???

ftp.gwdg.de/linux/suse/opensuse/repositories/home:/sdrahn/SUSE_Linux_10.1/

HONESTLY, LEARN about your SYSTEM!
HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2
        OpenSUSE Linux             http://en.opensuse.org/