On 20 Jan 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Well, that option wasn't there...when my collection was grouped under
> artist.  I group under album, and that option shows up!  Weird, wot?

LOL, I never just sort by artist- that is why I haven't noticed that. I
think the ommission of the menu items when sorting just by artist is a
bug and should be reported. IMHO, "various artists" should never be used
when sorting just by artists.

As an aside, you do realize that you can do multi-level sort. I
personally prefer Artist then Album (I think Genre->Artist->Album is a
bit over kill ;-) ).

--
die_if_kernel("Kernel gets FloatingPenguinUnit disabled trap", regs);
        linux-2.2.16/arch/sparc/kernel/traps.c