I have heard from my friend who wrote the blog.

FLAMERS is too soft of a word for some of you who posted to his blog. The use
of obscenity and profanity was outrageous.

I am embarrassed (nay, chagrined) and humiliated by most of the responses that
were sent to him.

It is true I am not a great lover of MS but it works - for the most part.  The
tone of most of the responses on this list were "he is correct" in his
assessment of the case MS v linux. Too bad that attitude did not carry over to
direct replies to his blog.

I like working with linux at home, but it would be a real pain trying to keep
up with all the problems I would have if it were in the school. My job as a
school tech support person will be much easier when the switch to all MS is
complete.  This multi-platform situation is a real hassle.

I doubt it will happen, but I would that some of you who were less than
courteous in your reply to his blog would return there with an apology.  (I
guess FLAMERS don't do that, do they?)

StephenW