Hans,

There are a couple of ways you could do this.

Do you want this share mounted for everyone that logins? If so look at
using smbfstab. Just put a line in the /etc/samba/smbfstab in the form
of //server/share mountpt type options. This will be mounted at boot
time and available to everyone using the creds supplied in the
smbfstab file.

Or if you want to have user specific shares mounted at login time,
then look at installing pam_mount. You will need to modify a couple of
the auth files in /etc/pam.d and modify the
/etc/security/pam_mount.conf. Then for each user create a
pam_mount.conf in the user's home dir and add the volume shares the
user needs.

There is a nice write up on the the Cool Solutions website
(http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/feature/15354.html) that I
followed. It is working great on my opensuse 10.2 machine.

Brian