Hello

I have a server running openSUSE 10.1 with all the latest updates. It had been running about 50 days since I last updated the kernel until yesterday when it suddenly rebooted. A friend of mine was logged in at the moment and got the usual "The system is going down for reboot" message so it wasn´t like somebody had triped on the power cord or something. I have really no idea why this happend. I checked with "last" and the only root logins where from me and not at that time. I checked /root/.bash_history but no reboot command had been given. I also looked at /var/log/messages but couldn´t find anything unusual. So any ideas why this might have happened?

Thanks,
Simon