Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> "John E. Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>

> Please file also a bugreport in bugzilla and attach the zmd-*log files,
>
> Andreas

Bug #237571.

The bugzilla is somewhat confusing; there's no indication of how to
attach files and such until the second screen.  Some of my comments are
therefore obsolete.

If the site won't accept plain text files, why is there an option? And
why not say that, rather than saying the files are empty? There were
only 37K of text files, which didn't seem excessive after sending 220K
of bz2 files :-).

--

John Perry