On Wednesday 24 January 2007 16:04, Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y)
wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to know who's using KDE in here, in the place of GNOME?
> As well as the distribution has decide to "switch" to GNOME, who
> stayed faithfull to KDE?

Why would you switch to Gnome or assume that it's the default.  If
memory serves it's just listed first (in alphabetical order) and not
selected.

I've been using KDE since 1998 when I compiled it for my Sparc  :-D

1 vote for KDE (well, I have 15 systems running it, so does that mean 15
votes?)

brian
--
Brian Jackson Photo