Brian Jackson wrote:
On Tuesday 23 January 2007 23:48, Frank Bonnet wrote:
Is there a tool in Opensuse 10.2 to "clone" a machine , that is I
define a master with all desired softwares and network/NFS/LDAP ...
configuration, then I am able to install many others machines with
the same conf.
There is such tool in HP-UX called IGNITE , would be great if
Opensuse have a similar tool.

Haven't used it in a while, but give SystemImager a look. I started using it back in 2001, even got some changes added :)

Used it a lot in 2002-2004 for cloning ordering stations for the other sports photography company I do work for. We've migrated to a different model now, but it was really fast when we did use it.

good luck,
brian

thanks a lot Brian :-)