Hello,

I'm having a trouble with an update of the KDE Desktop with the new 3.5.6
version released this week. As anyone can see, there is a 3.5.6 update
in the ussal repository for OpenSuSe 10.2:

http://software.opensuse.org/download/KDE:/KDE3

When I update this and other sources in the "Change installation source" part
of Yast, I can't get the correct version of these packages and Yast tries to
download, after going to "Install/Uninstall Software", the old 3.5.5 versions.
Then it gives an error message saying that it can't find the
package-3.5.5xx.rpm in the ftp server.

I have tried to remove and re-add every repository without resolving the
problem. Also I found the same problem using Yum. It seems a cache problem, but
it's only a supposition as I am not connected through a proxy and I can see the
new version when browsing the FTP with Konqueror or similar.

Thanks in advance.