From: A. den Oudsten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Usergroup <opensuse@opensuse.org>
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 3:44:35 PM
Subject: [opensuse] No scanner in Kooka

I'm using 10.2
Checked in Yast there is sane installed and a scanner configured.
When starting Kooka and indicate that I no longer need the scanner
showed up, and give enter I get no Kooka.
After two trials to start I get Kooka with 'no scanner found'.
Some weeks ago it worked well.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Andre den Oudsten