So I have a desktop and notebook both running suse 10.2. Now I have 5 static IPs
from my ISP and one is assigned to my desktop to make it sort of a server and I
alotted one to my router and am using it for DHCP which is what my notebook is
going on. I want to set up a printer (connected to the server/desktop) as a
network printer. Normally I use SAMBA but I don't know how to configure it in
openSuSE (I am an ubuntu refugee) so ya. How would I configure samba to allow
printing services in this network scenario? If not possible, how would i make a
print server? I really would like printing on my notebook without have to
hardwire it to the printer. Thanks all.