On Tuesday 30 January 2007 00:38, you wrote:
> I can't imagine that you think the world will convert to Ogg just because
> you would like that to happen.  The world will use MP3, and you will be
> sitting there with your thumb up the usual place.  Get real!
        Being rude an inconsiderate does not become you.

        The point here is not policy posturing. The point is that if an
individual
does not like the current policy then they are forced to abandon it or
replace it with something better. What we are trying to accomplish here
(before you so rudely broke in with irrelevant ranting) is to convince Zhang
Weiwu that if he does not like the current mp3 out-of-box situation with Suse
then he must figure out a solution that works for him or stop using mp3. My
"personal choice" is to stop using mp3--- and I have. I am not in a position
to force you to do the same, nor would I spend even a split second of time
trying to convince you. However; I do feel that Ogg will eventually replace
it as an open standard.

--
Kind regards,

M Harris     <><