* Chuck Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [02-03-07 10:49]:
> Just to muddy the waters:  I hate bottom posting.  I know from the
> thread what it is about.  If I need a reminder, then I'll scroll down
> for a review but I seldom need to review a message to which I am
> replying so just for courtesy I'll put it at the bottom in case the
> person to whom I am replying forgot what (s)he said.  Scrolling down
> is a waste of time and energy.  Top posting LIVE FOREVER!!!  :)

so you have shown your colors

> Bottom posting may have had a place in the 80's and 90's but I doubt
> it and, additionally, those days are over.

But *is* this list's convention as is english posting.  You will
probably post all further comments in Latin to show you are in command.

<plonk>
HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2
        OpenSUSE Linux             http://en.opensuse.org/