Bob S wrote:
> On Monday 05 February 2007 18:40, Joe Morris (NTM) wrote:
>
>>> ### Added 10.0 Boot ###
>>> title openSUSE 10.0
>>>     root (hd1,0)
>>>     kernel /boot/vmlinuz root=/dev/hdb1 vga=0x31a resume=/dev/hdb2
>>> splash=silent showopts
>>>     initrd /boot/initrd
>>>
> I am
> pointing out/reminding you that it is the only iteration that produces 10.0
> in the boot menu. (but then fails with the grub error 19 message)

OK the only way for it to not show up as a choice is for there to be a
problem with your menu.lst file (which I asked you to post).
Alternatively, does it show up as a choice in Yast, System< Bootloader?
If so, go ahead and try to edit it there, making sure it has the lines
as shown above.   The first commented out line is not necessary.  If
Yast sees it and it looks good there but still does not show up in the
grub menu, then please post your menu.lst file.

--
Joe Morris